Business to business nutrition consulting
As a consultant dietitian, you can count on me to make sure the needs of your facility, patients and employees are met. As soon as I step foot on your property, I take charge of your clinical nutrition process, I improve dietary operations, and I foster a culture of wellness in your organization through the implementation of employee health initiatives.
I serve the following areas:
- Long-term care facilities
- Acute care hospitals
- Assisted living facilities
- Rehabilitation units
- Outpatient clinics
- Physician offices
Organizations that have enlisted my nutrition expertise have experienced improved quality measures such as:
- Decreased re-hospitalization rates for patients
- Reduction in community acquired pressure wounds and infections
- Elimination of aspiration pneumonia related to enteral nutrition feedings
- Deficiency free nutrition state and federal surveys
- Cost efficient nutritionally adequate menus
- Improved employee morale
Dietitian Staffing Services* :
If you are in need of a highly qualified Dietitian for permanent placement, contractual services, or assistance with interim services, my company can step in to support you in this process. We will match you with the right candidate who has been rigorously trained in the systems that I have created, so that your organization’s goals will be met.
Some comprehensive nutrition services you can expect are:
- Meticulous clinical nutritional assessments and execution of evidenced-based nutrition interventions
- Systematic audits of dietary operations promoting adherence to county, state and federal regulations
- Development of nutrition policies and strategies to promote health and control disease
- Review of menus for nutritional adequacy
- Training and technical assistance of clinical and dietary staff
*As of 2017 my company has expanded to provide healthcare recruiting services, matching top talent with rewarding positions where they can thrive and excel in their chosen fields.
Past and previous clients include:
If you have questions or want additional information on how I can meet the unique needs of your organization, fill out this CONSULTING REQUEST FORM.